Immerse yourself in a gorgeous hand-painted world on a search for your true identity. As the mysterious warrior, Dust, your action-packed journey will take you from peaceful glades to snowy mountaintops and beyond. At your disposal is the mythical Blade of Ahrah, capable of turning its wielder into an unstoppable force of nature, and the blade’s diminutive guardian, Fidget. Battle dozens of enemies at once with an easy-to-learn, difficult-to-master combat system, take on a variety of quests from friendly villagers, discover ancient secrets and powerful upgrades hidden throughout the massive, open world, and uncover the story of an ancient civilization on the brink of extinction as you fight to uncover your own past.
- A traditionally-animated action-adventure tale, now in gorgeous 1080p
- An expansive world filled with unique characters, quests, and secrets
- Action-packed nonlinear platforming rewards exploration and experimentation
- Fully voiced cast and a deep, rewarding storyline
- Full support for gamepad, mouse+keyboard, or keyboard-only controls
- A wide range of performance options to cater to every PC
- Award-winning musical score by Hyperduck Soundworks
Dust: An Elysian Tail is such a beautiful well designed game with an amazing story line. Imagine Ori and the Blind Forest mixed with some Hack & Slash elements and you get Dust! The story in this game is so well written and quite addictive.
+ Story is so good
+ Platformer / Metroidvania game
+ Gameplay is fairly easy
+ The skills of Dust and Fidget look beautiful
+ Boss fights
+ Voice Acting
+ Fidget is cute and funny
– Sometimes to chaotic in a big fight
9.5/10 This game is another gem in the big world of Platformer games and It actually reminds me a bit of my favorite platformer: Ori and the Blind Forest. You know it is a good game if you can compare to Ori. Just play Dust: An Elysian Tail if you like platformer games with a deep and good storyline!