The weekend is almost over unfortunately and that means the start of another very busy week! So what have I been playing last weekend and which posts did I publish?
What games did I play?
I am very busy training for the Rocket League World Championships. I’ve been training almost every day this week next to my full time job. But I did manage to finish my first game in 2018: Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons!
I played a recently released game called ”Staxel” as well. Which is a rough crossover between Minecraft and Stardew Valley. I will post a review for this game next week! I promise.
I also played some PUBG and Dead Cells. Unfortunately I had a very busy week so I couldn’t play more games.
What posts did I publish this week?
- Monday: Writing a book: ”The Light Inside” – Which is the very first part of the book I am writing!
- Tuesday: Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons (Review) – ”This game isn’t just playing a video game. This game feels like you are that main character in a beautiful movie.”
- Thursday: VGC Day 1: What was your very first Video Game? – I started answering 30 video gaming related question as the start of the 30 day long video game challenge from A Geeky Gal.
- Friday: VGC Day 2: What game can you ignore the story and just “live” in the world? – So this brought me back into a beautiful game world where I really want to live in!
- Friday: February 2018 Humble Bundle – So many great titles in one bundle ❤ _ ❤
- Saturday: VGC Day 3: Who or what is your favorite character? – There are so many gaming characters I have bonded with in the last few years. But what are my favorites.
- Sunday: VGC Day 4: What game deserves more love? – The last day of the week unfortunately but I still had one more post to go!
I hope you had an awesome week(end) and you played many great gaming titles! Thanks for reading my blog once again!
Did you enjoy reading this post? Be sure to follow me and leave a like.
You can also find me on Twitter, Twitch, Instagram and Discord So be sure to follow me there as well!
Hope you have a wonderful day,